how can i use TableView.

Hi guys.

I was starting first COCOS2D-X project.
I have a question. i use UITableView on Objective-c.
i thought COCOS2D-X support similar class.
but i can’t find….:frowning:

do you have any idea?

i want to make like this:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12168496/Photo%2012.202.203.20EC��후%204%2027%2048.png

thank you :slight_smile:

Here’s the bad news: cocos2d-x doesn’t have this UI component. You had to wrap it based on CCSprite or CCLayer.
Laking UI components is the weakness of cocos2d-x.

Walzer Wang wrote:
OMG ok
if i do this. I will upload here. :slight_smile:
thank you!

Here’s the bad news: cocos2d-x doesn’t have this UI component. You had to wrap it based on CCSprite or CCLayer.
Laking UI components is the weakness of cocos2d-x.

You still can use UIKit if you only focus ios platform.

Unfortunately i am developing multi platform(iOS+android).
if i focus on only iOS. I would not choose cocos2d-x.
is’t it? :slight_smile:
thank’s for your advice guy~
Walzer Wang wrote:

You still can use UIKit if you only focus ios platform.

It’s still a choice for develop cross-platform. For those UI stuff which couldn’t flexibly or can’t integrate with game entity, but it needs to be used depends on platform currently building.
I prefer to use game entity from the class it’s developed for as it is, and turn to multi-platform library for integrate the UI stuff (such as dialog, window, etc).

But in any rate, doing thing like in-app purchase, notification, etc needed to tie to the specific platform (anyway that section of code is outside of the game code). I don’t think there’s such a library to develop once and have all the abilities from all platforms.

That’s my opinion.

Thanks !

Wasin Thonkaew wrote:

It’s still a choice for develop cross-platform. For those UI stuff which couldn’t flexibly or can’t integrate with game entity, but it needs to be used depends on platform currently building.
I prefer to use game entity from the class it’s developed for as it is, and turn to multi-platform library for integrate the UI stuff (such as dialog, window, etc).
>
But in any rate, doing thing like in-app purchase, notification, etc needed to tie to the specific platform (anyway that section of code is outside of the game code). I don’t think there’s such a library to develop once and have all the abilities from all platforms.
>
That’s my opinion.
>
Thanks !

Thanks for ur opinion :slight_smile:

A week ago, I joined the company.
And for the first time the project was started.
But cocos2d-x is too difficult. :frowning:

I am also concerned the best. This fully working on androind&iOS?
As far as I know there are still many bugs.