How can I create a CCTableView with mutilple rows and columns

for example:
the table view is scroll vertically.
each row of the table have three columns.
How can I do it?
Since I have read many resources on the Internet, even the TestCpp sample of the cocos2dx-2.1.5, they all demo one row and one column only.
So I have this question.
Thank for any kindly help.

Hello

Why do you need exactly one TableView with multiple rows? I had the same problem and just added n (3 in your example) TableViews and wrote logic based on state of the row.

You can also look for info in this thread http://www.cocos2d-x.org/forums/18/topics/15777

hi alexander,
Thank you so much, the thread is pretty awesome. Now, I can create multiple cols. But how can i use the CCMultiColumnViewTable to create multiple rows and cols. I only can show 1row and 3 cols but cant show 3 rows and cols.

Martin Chen wrote:

hi alexander,
Thank you so much, the thread is pretty awesome. Now, I can create multiple cols. But how can i use the CCMultiColumnViewTable to create multiple rows and cols. I only can show 1row and 3 cols but cant show 3 rows and cols.

oh, i fixed it. I am too stupid, just change the value in numberOfCellsInTableView.
Thank you again, Alexander.

Hi martinchen,

I am also using the same code but somehow unable to make it work. Can you share your code that is working and you are able to create multi-column TableView. i am on version cocos2d-x-3.0alpha1.

here is my code that i am using but somehow its not working .