Hi, bros, I wanna ask about some problem in the latest develop brance

I just use git clone and checkout develop brance
And i build the TestCpp sample using vs2013, some thing odd happend- -! *all the scene occurs at the upper-right corner of the window(in the picture blow)*…
Then i create a new Helloworld project using the py script, builded it, and it acts the same as TestCPP(all the scene occurs at the upper-right corner of the window)

because of compile errors when compiling CCGeometry.cpp, i changed the code
from
float combinedLeftX = std::min(thisLeftX, otherLeftX); float combinedRightX = std::max(thisRightX, otherRightX); float combinedTopY = std::max(thisTopY, otherT opY); float combinedBottomY = std::min(thisBottomY, otherBottomY);

to

float combinedLeftX = MIN(thisLeftX, otherLeftX); float combinedRightX = MAX(thisRightX, otherRightX); float combinedTopY = MAX(thisTopY, otherT opY); float combinedBottomY = MIN(thisBottomY, otherBottomY);

but i don’t think that matters,because when i change it back to std::min max, and added the header file, the game still looked the same

by the way, have there already a final decision on changing autorelease_poll to shared_ptr?
And thank you all for providing this wonderful game engine! wonderful work by you guys…o(∩_∩)o

QQ图片20130829225026.jpg (23.4 KB)

QQ图片20130829230519.jpg (19.4 KB)

I suppose coordinate system is changed.

Hakan Mert Kum wrote:

I suppose coordinate system is changed.

:slight_smile: Thank you bro。。It seems good in the 3.0alpha-pre version,but not in the last branch version
i think maybe developers just havn’t noticed that problem,
so I just changed back to the 3.0alpha-pre:)
:stuck_out_tongue: