Hi all,I have a problem about setting up a new project of cocos2d-x. I just know a little English,but if you give me the solution,I can know it via google translator,thanks

when I set up a new project in vs2012 and start the new project,vs2012 always shows

1>—— 已启动生成: 项目: GTgame.win32, 配置: Debug Win32 ——
1> main.cpp
1>d:game\gtgame\proj.win32\main.h(11): fatal error C1083: 无法打开包括文件:“CCStdC.h”: No such file or directory
1> HelloWorldScene.cpp
1>d:game\gtgame\classes\helloworldscene.h(4): fatal error C1083: 无法打开包括文件:“cocos2d.h”: No such file or directory
1> AppDelegate.cpp
1>d:game\gtgame\classes\appdelegate.cpp(1): fatal error C1083: 无法打开包括文件:“cocos2d.h”: No such file or directory
1> 正在生成代码…
生成: 成功 0 个,失败 1 个,最新 0 个,跳过 0 个

if I use the instance of cocos2d-x,I can success,but if I set up a new cocos2d project,it’ll be failure.
’无法打开包括文件’means:can’t open the library files

1. Add libcocos2d.vcxproj, libCocosDenshion.vcxproj to the project. Right-click on the solution and select Add ~~> Existing Project.
  2. Once added, right-click the project and select Project Dependencies. Select your game and check cocos2d and cocosdenshion.
  3. Right-click project~~> Properties > Linker> Input -> Additional Dependencies. Add libcocos2d.lib and libCocosDenshion.lib