HELP! Link error

I tried compile a project with visual studio 2012 express, and I have this error when compile for ARM:

Error 1 error MSB4019: The imported project “C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\WindowsXaml\v11.0\Microsoft.Windows.UI.Xaml.Cpp.targets” was not found. Confirm that the path in the declaration is correct, and that the file exists on disk. C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V110\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets 1810 3 TestWP8

Is there a solution?

Thanks!!

The error is in libBox2D project, when we compile for ARM device.
Is there a solution or patch?

Thanks!!

@lordubik wrote:

I tried compile a project with visual studio 2012 express, and I have this error when compile for ARM:

Error 1 error MSB4019: The imported project “C:Program Files (x86)MSBuildMicrosoftWindowsXaml11.0Microsoft.Windows.UI.Xaml.Cpp.targets” was not found. Confirm that the path in the declaration is correct, and that the file exists on disk. C:Program Files (x86)MSBuildMicrosoft.Cpp4.0V110Microsoft.CppCommon.targets 1810 3 TestWP8

Is there a solution?

Thanks!!

I will have a try later and confirm this problem. Thanks.

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem. I use VS 2012 for Windows Phone on my Windows 8 PC. I have downloaded the cocos2dx 2.2.3 version and have created a new project with the project creator script. Then I have opened the solution file in the proj.wp8-xml folder. When I try to build the project I get this 2 error messages:

Error	1	error MSB4019: The imported project "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\WindowsXaml\v11.0\Microsoft.Windows.UI.Xaml.Cpp.targets" was not found. Confirm that the path in the <Import> declaration is correct, and that the file exists on disk.	C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V110\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets	1810	3	FlyingRavenComponent

Error	2	The imported project "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\WindowsXaml\v11.0\Microsoft.Windows.UI.Xaml.Cpp.targets" was not found. Confirm that the path in the <Import> declaration is correct, and that the file exists on disk.	FlyingRaven

Is there any solution for this problem?

With many thanks, Matthias

Hi guys,
I had the same problem too, and I found solution that:

1. uninstall VS2012 Express
  2. install VS2012 Ultimate, project WindowsXaml in error message will be set up
  3. install again VS2012 Express
    Now you can compile cocos2dx project without error.