Help! debug build is ok, release build is usually crash when use .pvr.ccz files?

Dear All,
I know this is the cocos2d x forum, my questions are about cocos2d, but I really hope somebody can give me some suggestions…….

I find a strange case in testing my app in iPod 1g and 2g, my app use Xcode 4.3.2, use cocos2d 0.99.5, Architecture is: $(ARCHS_STANDARD_32_BIT) armv6; Build Active Architecture only: Debug: Yes Release NO;
I test my app in ipod 1g(iOS 3.1.3), ipod 2g(iOS 4.2.1), iphone 3gs(iOS 5.0), ipad 2(iOS 5.1), when I test my app in debug build the 4 above devices are ok, the ok it is mean the app will normal play for a long time and will not crash; but when in release build and run in those four devices, the iPod 1g,2g will soon get memory warning and killed by sys, the iPhone 3gs and iPad 2 are ok. I have found there is no memory leak in the app. But I just converted the old .png resource into .pvr.ccz format by Texturepacker because the old png are seemed too large(for iPad size and scale small in iPod/iphone) and hard to load, the crash just happened when i use the .pvr.ccz files. I have tested by using the old iPad size png resource in iPod 1g and 2g in release build, they are ok. I found another case when I use the Activity Moniter in Profile in Xcode 4.3.2, I just use the old png files in iPod 2g the normal memory using is 15-20MB,max is 30MB, the iPod 2g work normally, but when i use the per.ccz, the app will soon be kiled and get max the level2 memory warning, but the memory is less using than the old png files app. And I also find an strange error in console when use the .pvr.ccz app:OpenGL error 0x0500 in -[EAGLView swapBuffers]

The .pvr.ccz files and smaller and faster than png I feel in normal working. I set the parameters in launch, and have set the premultiply alpha in texture packer:
[CCTexture2D setDefaultAlphaPixelFormat:kCCTexture2DPixelFormat_RGBA8888];
[CCTexture2D PVRImagesHavePremultipliedAlpha:YES];
Can anybody tell me there are something wrong in my build setting or the wrong using the per.ccz files or something else?

Thankful

Hi, brucezhu, Your problem looks so wired. I think you can find the answer faster in coocs2d-iphone http://www.cocos2d-iphone.org/forum/
If the game is ok on iphone3gs and above, I don’t think you should care about iphone3,2 and lower devices.