Has CCListView extension been killed in the latest Cocos2dx build?

Hi,

The CCListView worked pretty nice, while the CCScrollView is so buggy… has the CCListView been removed?

Thanks.

What’s the bug of CCScrollVIew?
Could you explain more clearly?

the verticall scroll works just in the opposite direction. If you try to put a list of elements inside a vertical scroll, it behaves like the elements are stacked to the top of the screen, instead of the botton, so you have to scroll in the opposite direction. We could say its scrolling upside down, as people complains in other posts:

http://www.cocos2d-x.org/search/index/cocos2d-x?messages=1&q=ccscrollview

I just want to help, if you need it I can prepare a simple example and send it to you.

ps: for now, to make it work I rotated 180 degrees the ccscrollview and its content. Not nice but works.

Did you try CCTableView? Did you refer to ExtensionsTest/TableViewTest ? I can’t find that issue in this testcase. Please check it.
Yep, send us a test demo to reproduce the issue you said will be better. Thanks.

Jesus Bosch wrote:

the verticall scroll works just in the opposite direction. If you try to put a list of elements inside a vertical scroll, it behaves like the elements are stacked to the top of the screen, instead of the botton, so you have to scroll in the opposite direction. We could say its scrolling upside down, as people complains in other posts:
>
http://www.cocos2d-x.org/search/index/cocos2d-x?messages=1&q=ccscrollview
>
I just want to help, if you need it I can prepare a simple example and send it to you.
>
>
ps: for now, to make it work I rotated 180 degrees the ccscrollview and its content. Not nice but works.

mmm maybe cclistview is not the correct choice for lists of elements, tableview sounds like more adequate :slight_smile: I assumed ccscrollview was the correct choice since I guess its the only option in cocosbuilder to do scrolly things.

Ill try the table and share a ccscrollview simplified example, thanks.

JB

OK, thank you. :slight_smile: