Google Play Games Integration Problem

Hello!
I have a problem with integration of GPG from the SDKBOX. When i’m adding it with sdkbox import gpg in cmd it returns me Installation Successful :). After this i’m compiling the project with cocos compile -p android --android-studio but i receive only an error.

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':Proj:processDebugResources'.
> com.android.ide.common.process.ProcessException: org.gradle.process.internal.ExecException: Process 'command 'C:\Android\android-sdk\build-tools\22.0.1\aapt.exe'' finished with non-zero exit value 1

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --debug option to get more log output.

BUILD FAILED

Total time: 36.108 secs
Stopped 0 compiler daemon(s).
Error running command, return code: 1.
c:\WebServers\home\localhost\www\Proj>\

With all other plugins project compiles successfully.
I’m using Cocos2d-js 3.10, the latest version of SDKBOX for now and Android Studio 1.5.1.

I’ve also tried it with the default Cocos2d-js project and the error still remains.

With other plugins i receive:
make.exe: *** [obj/local/armeabi/objs-debug/cocos2djs_shared///__/Classes/AppDelegate.o] Error 1
make.exe: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs…
At global scope:
cc1plus.exe: warning: unrecognized command line option “-Wno-extern-c-compat”
cc1plus.exe: warning: unrecognized command line option “-Wno-extern-c-compat”
make.exe: Leaving directory `c:/WebServers/home/localhost/www/Proj/frameworks/runtime-src/proj.android-studio/app’
Error running command, return code: 2.

Can you post more error logs? it’s hard to see what went wrong based on the current logs.

I think you can double check AndroidManifest.xml for duplicated entries.

I’ve updated my SDKBOX and all plugins and now project compiles successfully.