Get the image width and height after scaling

I am using cocos creator to develop a game and I came across below situation.Please some one guide me.I want to get the sp.Skeleton width and height after scaling

this.scalesizex = this.spineskeleton.height/winSize.height*0.7;
this.scalesizey = this.spineskeleton.width/winSize.width*0.7; 

myNode.scaleX = this.scalesizex;
myNode.scaleY = this.scalesizey;

In Above code I am trying to scale my image to 1/7 of my screen size , I know the original image width and height , Can any one tell me is it possible to get the image width and height after scaling ?

p.s: I am unable to set actual image height and width , So I am using scale to reduce my image width and height to fit my screen

Isn’t the width, height after scaling what you want ? It should be winSize.width / 7 and winSize.height / 7 if I understand you well.

And the calculation you are applying will give you 7/10 of the screen size, this might be what you want

this.scalesizex = this.spineskeleton.height / (winSize.height/7);
this.scalesizey = this.spineskeleton.width / (winSize.width/7);

500 / 42[quote=“pandamicro, post:2, topic:31451”]
this.spineskeleton.height / (winSize.height/7);
[/quote]

Thank you so much for your reply .Is there anway to set height and width to Sp.Skeleton , I can get width and height by following code

this.skeldata = skellobj.getRuntimeData();
console.log(skeldata.height);
console.log(skeldata.width);

But how to set width and height of overall skeleton.

width and height doesn’t affect the skeleton display size, but you can always use scale

Ok Thanks , how to get spine size after scaling , I tried getBoundingBoxToWorld,getContentSize,getBoundingBox after calling updateWorldTransform ( ) , All are returning 0 width and 0 height , spine is animating in screen , it is scaled and no error in console.

Any developments on this? @vishnux I am trying to scale my skeleton as well and it’s not clear how to get its “content” size.

This works for me, on browser, but not in the simulator or on mobile, for some reason.