"Get data from file("/assets") failed!" error on Android.(cocos2d-x 0.13 beta)

Hi, I am working on a game on android platform with cocos2d-x 0.13 beta. The iOS version of this project is completed and run well on iDevices. On Android side, when I first launched the game, everything went well. However, if the screen turned black( screen protection) or pressed home button then re-launched the game, all the texture of in-game sprits are turned to white squares.

The notifications pop up with messages like“Get data from file(”/assets“) failed!”

Any ideas of fixing it?

Cheers.

Have you tried tests?
Is this issue can be reproduced every time?

yes.it can be reproduced every time
i tried running cocos2d-tests on galaxy tab 10.1,and the same issue crops up…
it can be reproduced in the following manner - while running a test,press the home key or lock the screen or wait for timeout,then come back to the app using recent apps or unlocking the screen.

The notifications pop up with messages like“Get data from file(”/assets“) failed!”
and then if you press menu and come back to some other test,it will work fine.

Thank you.
I will test with my g10.

There’s the same problem with my Nexus S. Every time. 100%.

The same as LS

I had this problem too. Resolved with this : http://www.cocos2d-x.org/boards/6/topics/9944

In CCFileUtils.cpp, modify

const char* CCFileUtils::fullPathFromRelativePath(const char pszRelativePath, ccResolutionTypepResolutionType) {
return “”;
}

to

const char* CCFileUtils::fullPathFromRelativePath(const char pszRelativePath, ccResolutionTypepResolutionType) {
return pszRelativePath;
}

Worked for me.

works, thanks a lot

Someone please help me with this error

whenever i’m trying it works perfectly for HelloWorld project but gives “Get data from file(”/assets“) failed!” for my own project.