(Gdańsk)(Playsoft) Hire Cocos2d-x Developer

Playsoft is made up of creative, passionate individuals who have been developing amazing mobile games and apps since 2004. We are the proud publishers of Blade Lords, Tour de France, Money Drop and trusted by the world’s leading publishers like EA, Konami, Square Enix, Ubisoft and Namco to create their games. We are always on the lookout for new talent to join us on our quests, inspire new ideas, and share our vision. We believe that life is more fun if you play games and even better if you create them. If you feel the same, join us and start the most exciting journey in your career!

Currently we are looking for a Cocos 2d-x Developer!

Responsibilities:

• Creating software in accordance with design and technical documentation
  • Creation of technical documentation
  • Debugging and code optimization
  • Time-budget estimations
  • Proposing own solutions to increase productivity of the platform and to simplify the architecture

Requirements:

• Minimum 2 years of experience with Cocos2d-x
  • Strong skills in C++
  • Good English skills

Our offer:

• 20 to 26 days of paid holidays per year
  • Attractive salary
  • Private Medical Care
  • Relocation package and assistance with the relocation process
  • Employment contract of any type (according to your preferences)
  • Fresh fruits, tea, coffee
  • Great work environment (modern office with relax room which includes: arcade cabinet with classical games, darts, table tennis, Xbox, PS4)
  • Place of work: Poland, Gdańsk (Olivia Business Centre)

If you are interested in our offer please contact us at rekrutacja@playsoft.fr
Please attach the below clause in your resume: I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of this and future recruitment (in accordance to the Personal Data Protection Act 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883)

See more on site: http://playsoftgames.com/cocos2d-x-developer/?lang=en

I’ve mailed you.