Gamevil is outsourcing Fantasy Quest porting from iOS to Android

Hi guys, here’s a business opportunity.
I met Gamevil guys during GDC, they’re looking a team to port their game Fantasy Quest from iOS to Android, which is a turn-based RPG.
Currently this game is using cocos2d-iphone and lots of UIKit. They want to port it onto android using cocos2d-x.

If you have interest to do this porting, especially you already have experience on creating complicated UI controls on cocos2d-x, please reply on this post, or write email to me directly.

I’d be happy to help out. I’m very experienced at going from OBJC Cocos to C++ Cocos2dx, I’ve done it with just about every one of my projects. All my UI is usually custom coded to be cross platform / device independent.

Hi Zhe,

We have made several ports from Cocos2d to cocos2dx, new cocos2dx games, and ports from cocos2d to cocos2dx android… we have some experience creating UI interfaces (scrolls, drag and drop interfaces, etc). My email is jesus.bosch [at] plungeinteractive.com

br,

JB

Zhe Wang wrote:

Hi guys, here’s a business opportunity.
I met Gamevil guys during GDC, they’re looking a team to port their game Fantasy Quest from iOS to Android, which is a turn-based RPG.
Currently this game is using cocos2d-iphone and lots of UIKit. They want to port it onto android using cocos2d-x.
>
If you have interest to do this porting, especially you already have experience on creating complicated UI controls on cocos2d-x, please reply on this post, or write email to me directly.

btw, I dont know how to email you directly :stuck_out_tongue:

I personally know Jesus Bosch, and I can tell you he’s a profesional, very qualificated for the job.