[FREE] Cute physics game - Yummy Jump

Hi Everyone, :smiley:
We’re exited to introduce to the cocos2dx community our very first cocos2d-x game: Yummy Jump, a physics-based game for iOS and Android!

We’re Voodoo Cactus, a newly founded studio based in Barcelona, Spain. I did the coding and design and my wife made those cute graphics.

Hope you’ll like it. Don’t hesitate to contact us at contact@voodoocactus.com or to join us on twitter or facebook for more news about the game.

Now available on App Store, Play Store and MacOSX

The Android version has just been released on the Google Play Store!

gud luck!!!

1 Like

All the best for the release…
The graphics are looking very good…

1 Like

Happy you like it. This is actually our first released game. Thank you for your comments! :smiley:

Hi,
I quickly tried on my Galaxy Nexus (GSM) and I get black blocks.
I attached a screenshot.

Anyway it looks a really nice game! :slight_smile:

Hey, thank you for trying our game! :smiley:
I was aware of this bug on Android. I posted on this thread and even provided a solution on my old blog but it seems that it didn’t fix the issue for the Galaxy Nexus. :frowning:
I’ll investigate that and try to provide an update asap. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Btw could you provide the Android version you are running on your Galaxy Nexus?

Hi,
I’m using Cyanogenmod 11 (Android 4.4.4). :slight_smile:

Thanks for the quick answer! I’ll check that. Thank you for your feedback!! :wink:

@megasoft78 I personally tested with multiple mobiles/tablets and android version and I couldn’t reproduce the issue. Anyone else experienced this black blocks issue?

Hi @laurentzubiaur,
I tested on my Nexus 7 2013 and it’s working perfectly.
Did you test it on a Galaxy Nexus or on a device with Android 4.4.4?
Maybe it’s just that version. I’m actually using Paranoid ROM (4.4.4) on Galaxy Nexus and the issue still there. :frowning:

1 Like

Hello @megasoft78, I tested on a 4.4.4 (Nexus 4 and 7) and I didn’t have the black blocks issue! so I’m a bit confused.

I’d like also to say that the iOS version is now available on the App Store. It’s free-to-play so don’t hesitate to download and try it. Hope you’ll like it (^-^)

Hi laurentzubiaur,
I test it using this free service on Galaxy Nexus 4.3 and I get the same black blocks :
https://testobject.com/

It looks like it’s not just my custom ROM but even the standard ROM 4.3 is not working.
You have now a simple way to test it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @megasoft78! I’ll have a look at testobject.com. Thank you for your feedback. Very much appreciated!

Hi @megasoft78. The issue is not related to the rom version but rather the device GPU. I use 4096x4096 spritesheet texture on high resolutions devices but it’s not supported by all android devices :frowning: You’ll officially be listed in the game credits!! :smiley: I’ll provide an update for the issue asap. Thank you for your help!!

Android update fixing the issue on some devices is online. Special thanks to @megasoft78 for the feedback!

The MacOSX desktop version is now available. Don’t hesitate to download and try it. It’s free.