FaceBook Invite Issue

Hello Guys, I got an Issue for Facebook Invite , I have used Facebook Invite SDKBOX and earlier it was working fine but when i used that yesterday it was just giving a blank popup with just loading symbol which is happening for both android as well as IOS. But in some Android device i am able to see the popup with friend names but in most of the device blank Popup are comming.

I also use custom code but same problem i am getting.

using Facebook sdkBox Code.
sdkbox::PluginFacebook::inviteFriends(“Facebook - Log In or Sign Up”);

using custom code
-(void)inviteFriend
{
FBSDKAppInviteContent *content =[[FBSDKAppInviteContent alloc] init];
content.appLinkURL = [NSURL URLWithString:@“App Link”];
//optionally set previewImageURL
content.appInvitePreviewImageURL = [NSURL URLWithString:@“https://www.mydomain.com/my_invite_image.jpg”];

// Present the dialog. Assumes self is a view controller
// which implements the protocol `FBSDKAppInviteDialogDelegate`.
[FBSDKAppInviteDialog showFromViewController:self.viewController
                                 withContent:content
                                    delegate:NULL];

}

Looks like it’s trying to load the page from facebook, not sure it’s a SDKBOX issue, do you see any error message in the logs?

Hello nite, Thanks for the reply,
I checked for the log messages but it’s not displaying any thing and also I checked other game which my friend developed which has invite option but I am getting the same blank pop-up in his game aswell. but in some device we can see the friend list display pop-up but not in all devices

Hi! It happens to me also… i have samsung galaxy s3 mini with Android 4.1.2 and the popup is blank. Any solution on this yet?

I have the latest SDKBOX Facebook plugin version 2.3.13.5.

Thanks

Can you take a screenshot?

Of course here is the screenshot after calling…

sdkbox.PluginFacebook.inviteFriends(
App Link”,
http://mindjamgame.com/uc/app_icon_template_v3.png”);

This is the popup shown when the user does not have the facebook application installed.

But ever after installing the facebook app, when trying to call “inviteFriends” again… i receive the following message in my log…

cocos2d-x debug info: Dialog failed with unknown error

Thanks in advance

works fine with my Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 api 21,

can you test with another android device?

thanks,

Hi again,

I managed to test yesterday on a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 device and it seems to be working. So it seems that the problem is occurring in some devices only. A weird thing is that if the facebook application is installed in the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini device, the following error is shown in the console and no popup is shown:

cocos2d-x debug info: Dialog failed with unknown error

Do we have any thought why is it not working on some devices, while on others is?

The other devices have lower cpu ? armeabi ?

Yes indeed they have lower cpu… armeabi. Does this play a role in the bug? And if so how can this be fixed or avoided?

maybe use old facebook SDK is the choice.