'externalNativeBuildDebug' issue on compiling (on Mac)

Hi, I’m completely beginner with cocos2d, and I found cocos creator which is seems to be very easy to use and comprehensible. So I followed the tutorial, I ended it and I wanted to compile it in order to create a apk file.

And here come the issues… At first, I had a compilation failure because of my Java version (saying it was below Java 6, which was wrong I had Java 7). Well i know there was some issue with that version of java with Mac… Anyway i installed Java 9, i got rid off this issue, but another one pointed out :

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• What went wrong:
    A problem occurred configuring project ‘:complete_project’.

Failed to notify project evaluation listener.
javax/xml/bind/annotation/XmlSchema
Could not get unknown property ‘externalNativeBuildDebug’ for project ‘:complete_project’ of type org.gradle.api.Project.

I started to search on the internet to find any solution, nothing was really adapted to my case. I even opened the build on Androd Studio, modified some stuff in the gradle and got the APK, but it was crashing as soon as i was opening it. :frowning:

Here are my building options : https://imgur.com/a/g10ur

If anyone had a clue, or a starting point to solve that issue i’d be grateful. :smiley:

I’m still looking for any answers.

If I remember correctly (but I may be wrong), this issue is related to NDK, use NDK r13b.