Explottens - [Steam]

If I imagine this game on mobile:) it seems nothing to change in design/menus position. Like all menus composition is made as in very good mobile game - also chosen controls seems are wrong for PC.

@energyy hey its been a while… after lots of feedback and reiterating the game many many times. I’ve released a new update with mouse controls, new mission system , bosses , revamp the shop and sidekick menus and big map to show mission progress. If you get time try it out. Thanks.

Hello,

People weren’t using the dash mechanic (right click) because nobody really reads the instructions. So I added a little in-game tutorial. Does this look okay or should I try something else.

edit: Sorry about the broken link.

Anyone else going to indie prize China?

1 Like

Send me some pictures?

@slackmoehrle I can’t go, visa issues :frowning:

Darn, that would have been fun for you!

1 Like

I redid the menus for my game. I wanted to try something new with spine. Usually I code up everything.

Below is achieved by binding all images to a single bone. At code end there is only a couple of line of codes (which is setting the bone position to mouse position). Rest of it works on its own.

Cheers!

1 Like

very smooth - I like it

1 Like

This game continues to amaze me. Excellent work. Super creative. Can you make a living off this game?

1 Like

It still in early access. I really hope it does well on release.

It’s broadcase animation quality, looks really fluid and good!

2 Likes

I’m super psyched to announce that Explottens is now available on Apple Arcade.

4 Likes

Congrats! is Apple TV compulsory to support?

yes it was compulsory to support.

1 Like

How did you manage to send the app to Apple Arcade? Did Apple invited you? It’s very small group of games.

AFAIK you can submit through here : https://developer.apple.com/apple-arcade/

yes currently there are 52 games i think.

That is terrific - congratulations

1 Like

Looks great

1 Like