Excessive disk space consuption

Hi, I’ve been working in a project for a while now. I believe I created it with the cocos command line tool a while ago, and recently updated it with Cocos Code IDE.

The thing is, inside the frameworks folder now I have 2 folders, js-bingings which takes 1.28GB and runtime-src which takes 1.35GB. Are these folders really neccessary? I believe they also should exist in my cocos2d-js install folder, can’t they just be linked in there? If I have several projects ongoing, does that mean I need to waste ~2.5GB of redundant files for each project?

They are files that have been generated during compilation, most often for android build. You can clear those files, but I’m not very familiar to Android compilation, you may need to search in each proj.android folder

Yes… And for what I’m seeing now, they vary in size greatly from one project to another, for some projects they weight about 300MB in total, so it’s not as bad as I thought…

But still, if they have content in common, wouldn’t it be better to generate them all in some common folder of the cocos2d-js installation folder?

Now that I think about it… I think we’ve already talked about this '^^