Examples - cocos2d-x

Hi guys,

my self Harshit Vyas this is my first day over here seeing all this wonderful things since last few hours i had made some games using AndEngine, corona and Gideros Mobile and i had no experience in any cocos framework and thinking to make my hands dirty with cocos2d-x so far i had read how to install cocos2d-x in xcode and played with some tutorials like how to add sprite how to give it a tween or move it but it will be really helpful if i can find the all examples like setting anchorpoint, animations, physics, parallax so any one can tell me from where i can download all this example it will be ok if examples are not come with docs all i am looking for is examples so i can do some dissection with them and start to learn so please point me to the link to download those examples

thanx in advance

:slight_smile:

search, watch and learn

Jack Zhang wrote:

search, watch and learn

whoops i am afraid now may be learning will be little bit complicated

:slight_smile:

it will be really helpful if i can find the all examples like setting anchorpoint, animations, physics, parallax so any one can tell me from where i can download all this example
They are already in the Tests project that comes with Cocos2d-x.

Raghu S wrote:

> it will be really helpful if i can find the all examples like setting anchorpoint, animations, physics, parallax so any one can tell me from where i can download all this example
They are already in the Tests project that comes with Cocos2d-x.

yes i was looking for the exact same thing

thnx you are a dude