Error when running the bindings test case

Hey, I believe I have followed the instructions on github to the letter, but when I execute ./test.sh I get:

LANG_ROOT: /Users/jmordetsky/bin/clang+llvm-3.3
NDK_ROOT: /Users/jmordetsky/bin/android-ndk
CXX_GENERATOR_ROOT: /Users/jmordetsky/bindings-generator/test/…
PYTHON_BIN: /usr/bin/python
Generating bindings for simpletest with Android headers…
*+ LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Users/jmordetsky/bin/clang+llvm-3.3/lib
*+ /usr/bin/python /Users/jmordetsky/bindings-generator/test/…/generator.py /Users/jmordetsky/bindings-generator/test/…/test/test.ini s testandroido ./simple_test_bindings
Using userconfig
[(‘androidndkdir’, ‘/Users/jmordetsky/android-ndk-r8e/’), (‘clangllvmdir’, ‘/Users/jmordetsky/clang+llvm-3.3’), (‘cxxgeneratordir’, ‘/Users/jmordetsky/bindings-generator’)]

…. Generating bindings for target spidermonkey

…. …. Processing section testandroid

dlsym(0x7fcd685ccd40, clang_getFieldDeclBitWidth): symbol not found. Please ensure that your python bindings are compatible with your libclang.so version.
new-host:test jmordetsky$ find ~/clang+llvm-3.3/ -name “libclang.so”

Any idea what could be up?

user.cfg file have to edit.

• user.cfg
  • PYTHON_BIN=/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/bin/python2.7
  • userconf.ini
  • your path env…

Hmm, I have python sym linked there, so I’m not sure that’s the problem (but I am pretty ignorant when it comes to python). I changed the config, and still have the issue. I’ll try changing the link as well. Anything else come to mind?

new-host:test jmordetsky$ ./test.sh
CLANG_ROOT: /Users/jmordetsky/bin/clang+llvm-3.3
PYTHON_BIN: /opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/bin/python2.7
*+ /opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/bin/python2.7 /Users/jmordetsky/bindings-generator/test/…/generator.py /Users/jmordetsky/bindings-generator/test/…/test/test.ini s testandroido ./simple_test_bindings
Using userconfig
[(‘androidndkdir’, ‘/Users/jmordetsky/android-ndk-r8e/’), (‘clangllvmdir’, ‘/Users/jmordetsky/clang+llvm-3.3’), (‘cxxgeneratordir’, ‘/Users/jmordetsky/bindings-generator’)]

dlsym(0x7febe2eccd40, clang_getFieldDeclBitWidth): symbol not found. Please ensure that your python bindings are compatible with your libclang.so version.
new-host:test jmordetsky$ which python2.7
/opt/local/bin/python2.7
new-host:test jmordetsky$ mate userconf.ini
new-host:test jmordetsky$ mate user.cfg
new-host:test jmordetsky$ ./test.sh
CLANG_ROOT: /Users/jmordetsky/bin/clang+llvm-3.3
PYTHON_BIN: /opt/local/bin/python2.7
*+ /opt/local/bin/python2.7 /Users/jmordetsky/bindings-generator/test/…/generator.py /Users/jmordetsky/bindings-generator/test/…/test/test.ini s testandroido ./simple_test_bindings
Using userconfig

dlsym(0x7fe2f2cccd40, clang_getFieldDeclBitWidth): symbol not found. Please ensure that your python bindings are compatible with your libclang.so version.
new-host:test jmordetsky$ ls /opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/bin/python2.7
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root wheel 9.1K May 19 16:27 /opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/bin/python2.7*
new-host:test jmordetsky$
:slight_smile:

Hey for anyone else reading the problem here was my search paths, for some reason you will notice that the script was reporting paths as: /Users/jmordetsky/bin/clang+llvm-3.3

But, this isn’t what I had in my conf, I haven’t gone through the script closely enough to see why, but moving resources to those locations fixed the issue. Will circle back and look at what’s up with the scripts in a bit.

Thanks, i fixed the problem with you say

j03m j03m wrote:

Hey for anyone else reading the problem here was my search paths, for some reason you will notice that the script was reporting paths as: /Users/jmordetsky/bin/clang+llvm-3.3
>
But, this isn’t what I had in my conf, I haven’t gone through the script closely enough to see why, but moving resources to those locations fixed the issue. Will circle back and look at what’s up with the scripts in a bit.