According to changelog: cocos2d-x-3.0 Apr.23 2014

And the error I get is:

====
Errors in parsing headers:
1. <severity = Warning,
    location = <SourceLocation file None, line 180, column 9>,
    details = "'__WCHAR_MAX__' macro redefined">
2. <severity = Fatal,
    location = <SourceLocation file 'C:\\Users\\Carlos\\Dropbox\\DilwaleStudios\\Salto\\codigo\\frameworks\\cocos2d-x/cocos/base\\CCGeometry.h', line 30, column 10>,
    details = "'functional' file not found">

====
*** Found errors - can not continue
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\game\frameworks\cocos2d-x\tools\bindings-generator/generator.py", line 1294, in <module>
    main()
  File "C:\game\frameworks\cocos2d-x\tools\bindings-generator/generator.py", line 1290, in main
    generator.generate_code()
  File "C:\game\frameworks\cocos2d-x\tools\bindings-generator/generator.py", line 980, in generate_code
    self._parse_headers()
  File "C:\game\frameworks\cocos2d-x\tools\bindings-generator/generator.py", line 1016, in _parse_headers
    raise Exception("Fatal error in parsing headers")
Exception: Fatal error in parsing headers

I have the same error…
I try to generate bindings for cocos2d-x 3.5 framework because some bindings were removed (particle-system-bindings). I installed python 2.7, cheetah and PyYAML. In another thread I red that we need another string implementation o.O? Is that true?

Thanks… (ps: why the hell are you removing bindings and aren’t making that public? >.<)

edit

Sorry, I was a bit to overhasty. The script is working. I have another error and will create a new thread, thanks.

@Guepard, which android ndk version did you use?