Error Creating Android Project Windows

I am having this issue : please see image attached:

eclipse error

console error

How do I fix this?

Wow. How do you expect people to help when you’re swearing at them.

Anyway, open up build_native.sh using Notepad++ or something and check if the variable NDK_MODULE_PATH is a valid directory.

Hey Lance,
Thanks for the reply. I am not swearing at anybody. I am sorry about that but it wasn’t meant for anyone.

I have attached my build_native.sh

I only see the NDK_MODULE_PATH in line 95 and 99. Please see and let me know what is wrong. Thanks. Again sorry…

Tell me your cocos2dx version…And first try with cocos2dx rc2-2.0.1…Because i found it smoothly running on windows
And for 2.0.2 it is ok on mac but for windows i have also faced some issues…Issues were solvable but took some time…So if you are using 2.0.2 then try that 2.0.1

And best of all you should try with Nvidia developer toolkit for android if you want to skip all the configuration issues…
It comes with all the tools bundeled in one package(with Nvidia Debug Manager)

Re-unpack your COCOS2D-X libarary somewhere you have access to. You might be accessing some place that you have no access to (Admin privileges).

Can you point me to a link how do get started with the Nvividia dev.

Viraj Dasondi wrote:

Tell me your cocos2dx version…And first try with cocos2dx rc2-2.0.1…Because i found it smoothly running on windows
And for 2.0.2 it is ok on mac but for windows i have also faced some issues…Issues were solvable but took some time…So if you are using 2.0.2 then try that 2.0.1
>
And best of all you should try with Nvidia developer toolkit for android if you want to skip all the configuration issues…
It comes with all the tools bundeled in one package(with Nvidia Debug Manager)

You can download version of Tegra Developer toolkit from this link :

http://developer.nvidia.com/mobile/tegra-android-development-pack

It has versions accordingly OS…
If you are using windows then cygwin will also included in the package…
Just download it and it will be installed just after it…