Error compiling 3.0alpha0 with box2d

Hi everyone.

I am trying to compile cocos2d-x 3.0alpha0 for a linux host and I want to use box2d as the physics engine, since I think it is easier to use and understand. The issue is, that the cocos2dx compilation phase is failing…

The command line I am using is:
@
make USE_BOX2D=1 DEBUG=1 -j8@

and the tail of the output is:

make[1]: Entering directory `/home/juliano/Android/cocos2d-x-3.0alpha0/samples/Cpp/TestCpp/proj.linux' CXX obj/debug/Classes/ExtensionsTest/CocoStudioArmatureTest/ArmatureScene.o ../Classes/ExtensionsTest/CocoStudioArmatureTest/ArmatureScene.cpp: In member function ‘void TestColliderDetector::initWorld()’: ../Classes/ExtensionsTest/CocoStudioArmatureTest/ArmatureScene.cpp:835:5: error: ‘PhysicsDebugNode’ is not a member of ‘cocos2d::extension’ ../Classes/ExtensionsTest/CocoStudioArmatureTest/ArmatureScene.cpp:835:43: error: ‘debugLayer’ was not declared in this scope ../Classes/ExtensionsTest/CocoStudioArmatureTest/ArmatureScene.cpp:835:76: error: ‘cocos2d::extension::PhysicsDebugNode’ has not been declared make[1]: *** [obj/debug/Classes/ExtensionsTest/CocoStudioArmatureTest/ArmatureScene.o] Error 1 make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/juliano/Android/cocos2d-x-3.0alpha0/samples/Cpp/TestCpp/proj.linux' make: *** [testcpp] Error 2

I have no idea of what this means!

Any suggestions?