Environment setup - general question about targets

I preparing the work environment and I would like to make sure that I understand how cocos2d-x works.

If I would like to build iOS/OS X app then I need to have Xcode and mac? And similar for Windows - must have VS2012 and Windows Phone SDK?

There is no way to get one operating system with one editor with three platforms target? E.g Eclipse on Ubuntu with build targets: iOS, Android, and Windows Phone?

I guess: no?

So, how you prepare yours environments? Three different systems with shared hdd? For now to make simplest configuration (to build for iOS, Android and WP) I think that I need Windows for WP and Android and OS X for iOS and repository with common code.

There is no simpler way to configure env for iOS, WP, and Android targets?

I have not heard of a way to do it more simply than getting a mac with Parallels to run Windows, but there might be a way.

I have a mac with Xcode.

For supporting Windows Phone I bought Parallels for Mac, a license for Windows 8.1 Pro, and the free download of Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows. The Pro version of Windows is required if you want to use the hyperviser in Parallels so that you can use the windows phone simulator in Visual Studio.

I then use Eclipse on Mac for Android, but you could use Visual Studio for Android too.

This link talks about using the NVIDIA Nsight for Visual Studio Android debugging: Debugging Android Cocos2dx-3.0(rc2) with Visual Studio and Tegra Nsight 1.5
vs.
In the post in the following link I added some info about getting and setting up the NVIDIA Tegra Eclipse C++ NDK IDE with breakpoint debugging: How do you debug in Cocos2d-x?

On my blog I wrote up a high level overview of my dev environment for targeting WP8, Google Play Android, Amazon Appstore Android, and iOS that you might find useful: http://heyalda.com/cocos2d-x-cross-platform-game-development-for-ios-android-and-windows-phone-8/

Thanks for your answer.

I was trying to make Linux VM environment for all three targets but now I see it is impossible or very hard. Well, I will try Windows for WP and Android with mac for iOS.