editbox's callback function "registerScriptEditBoxHandler" can only return "began" in cocos2dx3.0 lua coding in visual studio 2012??

When I were coding with editbox(CCEditBox)in visual studio 2012,its callback function “registerScriptEditBoxHandler(handerfun)” can only return eventType == “began” even when the popup dialog is returned or canceled,what’s wrong with it?
ps:I cannot find the function registerScriptEditBoxHandler in the api reference online.
http://www.cocos2d-x.org/reference/native-cpp/V3.0rc1/da/d09/classcocos2d_1_1extension_1_1_edit_box.html#details

1.The error that EditBox can only return “began” would be check as soon as possible.
2.Because the registerScriptEditBoxHandler is manual binding,so it is didn’t in the api reference online.

I found the reason that other event can’t be triggered is EditBoxImplWin::openKeyboard didn’t call related callback.It would be fixed as soon as possible.

@samuele3hu hi,I want to know that is the registerScriptEditBoxHandler functions would return other values in the real mechine like android or iphone? thx

registerScriptEditBoxHandler is platform independent.