Eclipse, Windows, build_native.sh file missing after creating project

Greetings,

I don’t know if this is the right part of the forum. If it is not, I appoligize. Here’s my problem:

I am trying to create a new Cocos2d-x project on Windows, by using the “create-android-project.bat” file. The script runs successfully, I can enter the packet name, select API etc.

The problem is, several files are missing after the script is done. For instance, the “build_native.sh” file which I am supposed to run is not there. If I try to open the project in Eclipse without running this file, several files which are needed to go on with the project are gone.

This is the guide I have followed and I have made sure I have done each step correct (hopefully): http://www.cocos2d-x.org/projects/cocos2d-x/wiki/Chapter_1*-*How_to_Create_a_New_cocos2d-x_project_on_multi-platforms

I appreciate all help I can get, thank you for taking your time.

Best regards
Prince John

Try redownloading cocos2d-x and follow this guide.

Lance Gray wrote:

Try redownloading cocos2d-x and follow this guide.

Thanks for the advice. I redownloaded Cocos2d-x as well as the Android NDK and SDK, which solved my problem. All files which are supposed to be created by the “create-android-project.bat” are now there.

I have followed http://www.raywenderlich.com/11283/cocos2d-x-for-ios-and-android-getting-started this guide to setup Eclipse. The funny thing is, changes to the code does not apply when I run the project from Eclipse. For example, if I erase all images and remove the code in “HelloWorldScene.cpp”, they are still there when I run the project on my phone.

I have tried to clean the project, rebuilt it, erase it from my phone, etc.

Everything is working as intended with Visual Studios, but I prefer to work with real equipment instead of emulators.

Any help or advice to solve this problem is higly appreciated.

Again thanks.

Edit: Well, after several hours of trial and error, I finally got it working. Now I can start programming in cocos2d-x. ^^