Dynamic Physics Body passes through a static physics body after little resistance

I have a dynamic physics body that passes through a static physics static body with a little effort. How can I make sure the static body does not pass through the dynamic physics body. Here is an animated gif indicating the scenario

The moving object (actually an animated eagle) in the above figure is a dynamic object with a circle boundary. This dynamic object first collides against a static box on the ground. AS the eagle continues to move towards the box it eventually passes through it (the box acts as a jelly providing some resistance) and then finally the eagle could not pass through the final floating physics body. My question is why did the eagle pass through the first static physics body ? Was it because of its speed ? The eagle is moving to the right using the action MoveBy. Any suggestions on how I could make a dynamic body not be able to pass through a static physics body.

You cannot use MoveBy in that way with physics bodies.
You will have to control its movement by using setVelocity or applyForce/Impulse.

here i just posted a solution for you, have a look at it and do tell me if it does the trick for u

I was just about to upload the video and start a new thread. However Ill continue with this one