Draw routes fly of angel (RESOLVED)

hi everybody, i have a angel, a want it flies like cute (look like in the cartoons), ex fly as spiral… could some one give me a function to draw routes fly of angel. thanks so much. sorry for my english !

could some one help me please !!!

It sounds like you want to use a MotionStreak. I’ve only used them in cocos2d-iphone, but if it’s the same way here, just create one, position it at the same location as the angel, and add it first so it’s underneath. Then, whenever you move the angel, also move the MotionStreak. This will create a “tail” behind the angel along its flying route.

timpark,thanks so much, but i need to create a list point to build the fllying router of angel. i think it need a funtion to create the points. And i really need that list. Howerver, your comment was helped me so much, i will use it with my angel. thanks so much ! And do you have the function to creat the list point ??? Sorry for my English !

sounds like you want to plot some point and use a curve for movement path?

look for actions in test case, there is cardinalSpline action

Wuhao,thanks so much.,corrected, i want to plot some point and use a curve for movement path. but i can not create a cute path.so i use CCBezierTo to creat the path. it fine. i think it all i can do. thanks again !