Disastrous glitch in cocos creator

In nodes, References of Animation Clip in Animation Component, Prefab References in Script Component, Sprite frame References in Sprite Components goes empty

It happens when cocos creator window goes in/out of focus several times, I don’t know more how to produce this glitch but it happens with me several times,

My 3-Months old game project has messed up with this glitch, I need to map these references again, oh no…:frowning:

@jare can help us decide what to do.

@jare then should need to fix this issue…I can help to find this issue…

Oh… What version are you using? Are you saying that all the references in the scene are missing?

I’m using 2.0.5, but it happens with 2.0.4 too, Initially it seems all were missing but it was actually 30%
missing reference…
also sometime sprites from scene panels goes blank only selection rectangle can be seen, I have to restart the editor to fix the issue…

To be honest I don’t really know why this has happened. Is there any error? How high is its frequency of occurrence?

Not any error in logs, it occurs more often when Cocos Creator try build the project and auto refreshes browser. It happens 1 or 2 times while it compiles many times.
Sometime I feel it occurs when while compiling the window of Cocos Creator goes in/out of focus.
I guess it’s more related to the rendering of cocos creator itself

Here is the screen shot when all sprites goes blank on scene, only their selection rectangles showScreenshot_1