Dead Finger [Game][Android] Open Alpha

Hello fellow game developers,

I’ve just released my first game by our indie game studio Dead Finger: Zombie Fest made using Cocos2d-x Lua 3.11. It’s right now under open alpha release. Its genre is idle RPG type. If you’re familiar with the Tap series like Tap Titans and other Tap Heroes game you’d find it has similar features. Except the tapping, though. We change how you hit the enemy but doing swipes for combos. The longer the combo, the higher the damage.

You can opt-in, try the game and let us know what you think. Try Dead Finger and see how many hit can you combo

2 Likes

Congrats on making it so far!

1 Like

Thank you. I appreciate the help from you guys for supporting me, especially from SDKBox issues.

Just wanna update with you guys that we now have iOS version:

Please check it here: https://goo.gl/tPYHzF

The reason it took so long was because I had to fix a lot of bug from our alpha then beta release. It’s really worth testing alpha and beta. We also optimized the game so that it felt not too hard to progress.

Another reason for the iOS delay was the ipv6 issue that took 3 days to fix. Most of the time was to wait for Apple Review team so if I just want to say that test everything carefully before submitting to Apple.

using firebase on android ?

:slight_smile:

Not yet Jimmy. The Android version was published a month ago. At that time I didn’t know about your project. However, I plan to update it in the future!