Creator 1.5.2 Keep asking user/pass

Hi, @nantas and dev team: my 1.5.2 keeps asking me for user/password at least once a day. It is very annoying and it didnt happen in previous versions. It is happening in 2 computers (one windows and one OSX) and in 2 different places (work and home). So Its not related to my system or my connection.

2 Likes

Just use the no login option, it’s always been annoying. Honestly I’m not even sure what purpose it serves, but I’m not a heavy Cocos Creator user. Check out this link for info: What is going on with login

That’s interesting since we recently modify the login server so it won’t ask to login again if launch editor on another machine.

Previously when user launch Creator on a machine with different IP, it will requires login and the token stored on another machine will expire. But it should not be the case anymore.

That is very helpful. Thanks!!

It doesnt work for me. It opens a Creator windows but when I try to open a projects it hungs.

@nantas Creator keeps asking me user/pass (I just opened Creator for the first time today and I’m seeing the login window).