Creating project with Cocos Studio

Hi there i am slightly new to this and am confused on some part of the tutorials.

I’ve seen some tutorials on how to create a cocos2d-x project both using terminal (mac) and also by using cocos studio.

Is it same to create them by terminal and cocos studio because some folders are different when creating using both methods eg: the cocos2d framework folder is missing when creating the project when using cocos studio.

And I know that I need Eclipse for android development but there is only a “package for xcode” option on Cocos Studio, how do i actually package everything to Eclipse IDE?

This is supposed to be a cross platform development tool but the folder structure such as “proj.android”, “proj.ios_mac”, “proj.win32” are all separated, where should i store all the cpp files for compilation?

Sorry if i’m asking too much, just felt confused by reading the documentations.

Thanks in advance.

It’s my problem too.
But now, I’m using a alternative ways to do this. (I’m using Cocos2d-js)
First I create a project with Cocos Code IDE v2, it will create web base platform only, then right click the project in the IDE, navigate to Cocos popup menu, then Add Native Support…
Then, I have to go to Cocos Studio create a project too, I do all things I need in there (plist, scenes, anims). Then navigate to Project menu, choose Project Setting…, choose the publish project directory. Then I export it to “res” folder of the project created with IDE.
I thing we just only need the published file (such as: csb, plist) for the project which is created with cocos command.

The problem is that Cocos Code IDE doesn’t support C++ yet :frowning:

I know, but I mean we just use the published file (eg: .csb) that CStudio created for our project, not need to use the project of CStudio