create-android-project.bat and win7

I had some trouble getting create-android-project.bat to run on my win7 system.

I was getting permission errors when the script started copying files:

/cygdrive/c/cocos2d-x/template/android/copy_files.sh: line 60: /cygdrive/c/cocos
2d-x/Sample3/android/jni/helloworld/Android.mk: Permission denied

Some fiddling I showed, that the files copied from the HelloWorld project did not have any file permissions set anymore. I finally changed lines 56+57 of /template/android/copy_files.sh to keep the attributes, i.e. cp -prf […]

You might want to include that in your version, too, if you have problems

i had the same problem but i resolved it by adding permission to use the files, also had the same problem when using build_native.sh with some .a file.

Hi game dev

Which files you added permission to use creat_android_project.bat?

Thanks

just add permissions to the files that get an error when running build_native.sh after creating a new project. in my case i had to add permission to android\obj\local\armeabi\libgnustl_static.a

Hi game dev

Thanks for rely. But I got error when run creat-android-project.bat as link below.

http://nm4.upanh.com/b2.s27.d2/28d539830d7ecb50645ead25aae3d224_44611904.errorcreatproject.png

So creat new project is not completed. It is not the error of build_native.sh. Do you have any solution for that?

Thanks

i suggest you find those files and set their permissions.

i am new to scripting language and having same permissions error. Can you exactly write here the line to append for giving permissions for copying ?

please guide me exact steps to solve this and exact code… because i dont know shell scripting coding and which file to modify