Hi boyu0, no i don't have any 5.1 emulator in the current Xcode.
I do it again, maybe this will help.
a) iPad with 5.1 and 3.0 rc1 tests
5.1 cant contain arm64, only from 5.1.1 (Xcode warn me;)
In Targets-->Build Settings-->Architectures-->Architectures
- select other, delete $(ARCH_STANDARD) or $(ARCH_STANDARD_INCLUDE...)
- add armv7
- add armv7s
- clean and build
- test build and run on device (problem solved using only armv7 and armv7s not arm64)
b) iPad with 5.1 and 3.0 rc1 new project (using the cocos new command)
- building have same issue as "a" test (solved)
- running the project have error that I already describe (glview..)
- RootViewController in tests sources and newly created project are different, when i comment in new project part "didRotateFromInterfaceOrientation" project run on my old device
- didFinishLaunchingWithOptions, creating viewController and interface is in both project little different. I don't know if this can be a problem.