Compile and build to iOS

Hi there,

This is my first post so :slight_smile: hello !
I’m Freid, and i am discovering creator which seems excellent.
For learning purposes i’m trying to compile the tutorial project dark-slash in native iOS to test it on my iPad.
Everything works nicely, but when i try to install the app on the device i got a ‘code invalid signature’ message.
(i’m using a mac).
I found several Xcode projects within the exported JSB folder where i tried to set the signing infos (i got an iOS developper account) :
tutorial-dark-slash-master/build-ios/jsb-default/frameworks/runtime-src/proj.ios_mac/darkslash.xcodeproj
and
tutorial-dark-slash-master/build-ios/jsb-default/frameworks/cocos2d-x/build/cocos2d_libs.xcodeproj

But i still get the error. Am i missing something, are these 2 files the right ones to edit ?

In the documentation here, it says that we can configure a package name, i can see that option for android, but cannot find it about iOS.

Thanks in advance for any suggestion and please forgive my crummy english i’m a stupid french :smiley:

Finally i found it :slight_smile:
It was a mismatching bundle id between my developper account and the bundle id of this tutorial project.
I was able to fix it by editing AndroidManifest.xml and build.gradle (within pro.android-studio) which is a bit disturbing because it’s an iOS build that i’m doing.
:slight_smile:

Hi @Freiddy

Hey there, welcome…:grinning: Glad you figured it out…God Bless…:slight_smile:

Sincerely,

Sunday

1 Like

Welcome to our community.
Yes, you can fix this signature easily inside Xcode.

1 Like

Thank you guys :slight_smile: