Cocostudio crashes (after win 10 upgrade)

It crashes everytime I double click and try to open Scene or Node file resource in Resource tab. In some cases it crash when I try to open certain CCS project.

It started after win 10 upgrade. Does anybody know what could be the reason of the crash?
Had somebody the same problem after win 10 upgrade or everything was OK after your upgrade?

which version of cocostudio did you use ? Version 2.3.3 & 3.10 works well on my win10 pc. Maybe you should check your videocard drive after upgrade operating system. and check the cocostudio’s log in the folder “[documents folder]/CocoStudio2/logs” to see more detail, more crash log will be helpful to solve your problem

I use 2.3.3 but friend with version 3.10 has the same problem too. It might be due to video driver, I will check it… I did not know about “[documents folder]/CocoStudio2/logs”.

Thank you for advice!

Here is my log output:

2016-03-03 09:43:52,403 [ERROR] [Thrd:8] CocoStudio.Basic.CSLogger.Error(:0) - ???XML???
System.Net.WebException: Validity expired operations (translation).
v System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
v CocoStudio.Projects.FrameworkHelper.GetXmlInfoFromServer()
2016-03-03 09:44:01,174 [ERROR] [Thrd:15] CocoStudio.Basic.CSLogger.Error(:0) - System.Net.WebException: Validity expired operations (translation).
v System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
v Modules.Communal.AutoUpdate.ServerUpdateInfo.ReadFromFile(String path)
2016-03-03 09:44:01,174 [ERROR] [Thrd:15] CocoStudio.Basic.CSLogger.Error(:0) - Failed to connect to auto update server.

CocoStudio crash after atempt to open Scene resource file by doubleclick.

I also encountered this problem