Cocostudio and Cocos app

Hi all, this might be a dumb question, but did cocostudio and the cocos app got discontinued? If not where can an individual download them because i can’t find them anywhere anymore…
Thanks all and sorry if I am being ignorant in this matter.

Short answer - yes.
What’s more - for now Cocos Creator (new editor) doesn’t support c++ yet (no ETA).

Well that really sucks, especially when creating a new project it still creates a ccs file :confused:
What a shame…

What version are you using? No .ccs file should be created. I tested this in the last few versions.

If you are using v3.10, I think it does. The Cocos app is possible to update to use v3.13 but it takes some manual work.

I feel you, btw. I think the Cocos app was a great addition, I used it and I still use it. But command-line is easy too.

I used 3.13 and it created a ccs…? And I agree, command line is quite simple, and it makes you feel like a super hacker :stuck_out_tongue: but it s nice to see the projects and easily add SDKBOX add ons.
Is there documentation on how to add 3.13 to the cocos app?
Cocos Studio was nice too, easier to set up UI and stuff.

Let me look into this. I use 3.13 from GitHub and it doesn’t create a .ccs for me. Perhaps the Cocos app does when you use the pre-built libraries.

I wanted ti ask, I freshly installed cocos from github, and when creating a new binary cpp project, it creates a cocos studio folder and ccs file. Am I missing something?