cocos2dx 3.0 create-multi-platform-projects.py questions

hi i am new to cocos2dx i downloaded cocos2dx 3.0 before 1 week.Here we have create-multi-platform-projects.py that creates a project only for 5 platforms what about blacberry,bada and other platforms is there any way in which i can create for other platforms too.

As far as I know, these platforms are currently not supported in v3.0

What about Ouya? Would be great to have Ouya support integrated by default.

for android after all cpp files are compiled if i open in eclipse and build it throws cocos2dxactivity.java missing,For this fix i set the build path to cocos2dx/android/java/src
in eclipse,my doubt is for every project i create i have to set this build path is there any automated way in which i dont have to set build path everytime instead directly run the project.

One more doubt with create-multi-platform-projects.py it creates a project and it has by default helloworldscene and appdelegate class is there any way to give file name while creating.
For example say i want to have filename as GameManager instead of helloworldscene.

I actually took create-multi-platform-projects.py and made a bash version that names the projects with your custom name and also replaces the HelloWorld references everywhere they are used. I can’t test VS but the other I have and it works.

could you be more detail i am able to create a project folder with custom name bt always it creates helloworld file.can u tell me the steps what u r doing.

right, you can specify a custom name, but the projects are called HelloWorld as is the main scene, etc. I took this one step further and used the custom name and applied it everywhere.