cocos2dx 2.2.2 xaml

Hi,

i tried new cocos2dx version 2.2.2, hope can run xaml project.
when i create project from tools, i can not see xaml project.
how to use xaml project on this version ?

Thank you

** sorry for my bad english

facing same :frowning:
not creating xaml project !

yes, the xaml feature sounds impressive, how does it work?

i don’t know how.
on proj.wp8, there is no c sharp project.

Sorry, missed supporting in template. We will find a method of how to resolve it and share with you.

thank you very much.
i need this because i want my game can use share to facebook feature and other xaml features.
cocos2dx is wonderful game engine.

sorry to boring you.
see [[http://www.cocos2d-x.org/issues/3613 ]]

sorry to boring you.
see [[http://www.cocos2d-x.org/issues/3613 ]]

i try to create Direct3D with xaml, and then, i dont know which file is needed or not.
sample Hello project can not run because this error.

The debugger cannot continue running the process. The project '' has been renamed or is no longer in the solution.

In HelloComponent Project, you must set “Common properties” > “Framework and References” right, and check the releatvie path of “C/C++”> “General” -> “Additional Include Directories”, and check the files in HelloCppComponent and in HelloCpp files.
Wait a minute, I will fix it soon.

i tried to copy proj-xaml from HelloWorld sample project to my own project and edit the sln file.

then i compiled the solution but got this error :

5>c:\users\the wali studio\downloads\cocos2d-x-2.2.2\cocos2d-x-2.2.2\cocos2dx\platform\wp8-xaml\directxbase.h(31): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'EGL/egl.h': No such file or directory (..\..\..\..\..\cocos2dx\platform\wp8-xaml\Cocos2dRenderer.cpp)
5>  InputEvent.cpp
5>c:\users\the wali studio\downloads\cocos2d-x-2.2.2\cocos2d-x-2.2.2\cocos2dx\platform\wp8-xaml\directxbase.h(31): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'EGL/egl.h': No such file or directory (..\..\..\..\..\cocos2dx\platform\wp8-xaml\Direct3DInterop.cpp)
5>  AppDelegate.cpp
5>c:\users\the wali studio\downloads\cocos2d-x-2.2.2\cocos2d-x-2.2.2\projects\talesofmarble\classes\appdelegate.h(4): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cocos2d.h': No such file or directory (..\..\..\Classes\AppDelegate.cpp)
5>c:\users\the wali studio\downloads\cocos2d-x-2.2.2\cocos2d-x-2.2.2\cocos2dx\platform\wp8-xaml\directxbase.h(31): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'EGL/egl.h': No such file or directory (..\..\..\..\..\cocos2dx\platform\wp8-xaml\Direct3DContentProvider.cpp)
5>  HelloWorldScene.cpp
5>c:\users\the wali studio\downloads\cocos2d-x-2.2.2\cocos2d-x-2.2.2\projects\talesofmarble\classes\helloworldscene.h(4): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cocos2d.h': No such file or directory (..\..\..\Classes\HelloWorldScene.cpp)
5>c:\users\the wali studio\downloads\cocos2d-x-2.2.2\cocos2d-x-2.2.2\cocos2dx\platform\wp8-xaml\directxbase.h(31): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'EGL/egl.h': No such file or directory (..\..\..\..\..\cocos2dx\platform\wp8-xaml\DirectXBase.cpp)
5>c:\users\the wali studio\downloads\cocos2d-x-2.2.2\cocos2d-x-2.2.2\cocos2dx\platform\wp8-xaml\directxbase.h(31): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'EGL/egl.h': No such file or directory (..\..\..\..\..\cocos2dx\platform\wp8-xaml\InputEvent.cpp)
========== Build: 4 succeeded, 1 failed, 5 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

and… i think i already solve this.

just forgot to edit additional include directories

thank you

Yeah, We had add wp8 template of xaml.
[[https://github.com/cocos2d/cocos2d-x/tree/master/template/multi-platform-cpp/proj.wp8-xaml]]

thank you,
maybe you can update project-creator tools too :slight_smile:
thank you very much

hi,

i have another error after i add my existing Classes

5>c:\users\the wali studio\downloads\cocos2d-x-2.2.2\cocos2d-x-2.2.2\projects\talesofmarble_2\classes\base64.cpp(104): fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header. Did you forget to add '#include "pch.h"' to your source?
5>c:\users\the wali studio\downloads\cocos2d-x-2.2.2\cocos2d-x-2.2.2\projects\talesofmarble_2\classes\b2debugdrawlayer.cpp(68): fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header. Did you forget to add '#include "pch.h"' to your source?
5>  CenteredListView.cpp
5>c:\users\the wali studio\downloads\cocos2d-x-2.2.2\cocos2d-x-2.2.2\projects\talesofmarble_2\classes\buttonsprite.cpp(63): fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header. Did you forget to add '#include "pch.h"' to your source?
5>  CenterHorizontalListView.cpp
5>  ClickSprite.cpp
5>  Constanta_Kelereng.cpp
5>c:\users\the wali studio\downloads\cocos2d-x-2.2.2\cocos2d-x-2.2.2\projects\talesofmarble_2\classes\centerhorizontallistview.cpp(231): fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header. Did you forget to add '#include "pch.h"' to your source?
5>c:\users\the wali studio\downloads\cocos2d-x-2.2.2\cocos2d-x-2.2.2\projects\talesofmarble_2\classes\centeredlistview.cpp(217): fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header. Did you forget to add '#include "pch.h"' to your source?
5>c:\users\the wali studio\downloads\cocos2d-x-2.2.2\cocos2d-x-2.2.2\projects\talesofmarble_2\classes\constanta_kelereng.cpp(10): fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header. Did you forget to add '#include "pch.h"' to your source?
5>c:\users\the wali studio\downloads\cocos2d-x-2.2.2\cocos2d-x-2.2.2\projects\talesofmarble_2\classes\clicksprite.cpp(107): fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header. Did you forget to add '#include "pch.h"' to your source?

for all of my classes

solve it, precompiled header : notusing

sorry

getting exception like “System.IO.FileNotFoundException: The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)”

Any help ?:;qst

Found this error after running on device.

An exception of type 'System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException' occurred in PhoneDirect3DXamlAppInterop.DLL but was not handled in user code

If there is a handler for this exception, the program may be safely continued.

hmm… i created a new project and still the xaml project doesnt show???.. how do i get it top work??

the newest code in master branch have the template of wp8-xaml, and you can use create_project.py to create. Thanks.