cocos2d-x2.0.4, can't install on android device

cocos2d-x2.0.4, The simpleGame can running on vs2010
And compile over on android ,no problem,no error
But i can’t install it on my device ,
eclipse say:Conversion to Dalvik format failed with error 1

Same as.
I only see black screen or wait dialog, no error.
Is it wrong because resource path, resource format or binary file ‘so’?

but i can’t see the black screen or wait dialog,when i running or debug it on the android device ,fan errpr,And can’t install
ZT wang wrote:

Same as.
I only see black screen or wait dialog, no error.
Is it wrong because resource path, resource format or binary file ‘so’?

Cannot run on android too, however I have some errors when compiling the code in both “AppDelegate.h” and “HelloWorldScene.h”

which I have not overcome in cocos2dx-2.0

By the way, do you convert the new android project to a C/C++ project using right click~~> NEW~~> Other ? to build by the ./build_native.sh rather than make ??

Just in the last, I have already solved
I use the cygwin to recompile it again,And put the resource out from subfolder in the Resource!
Pan HO wrote:

Cannot run on android too, however I have some errors when compiling the code in both “AppDelegate.h” and “HelloWorldScene.h”
>
which I have not overcome in cocos2dx-2.0

xinjun yang wrote:

Just in the last, I have already solved
I use the cygwin to recompile it again,And put the resource out from subfolder in the Resource!
Pan HO wrote:
> Cannot run on android too, however I have some errors when compiling the code in both “AppDelegate.h” and “HelloWorldScene.h”
>
> which I have not overcome in cocos2dx-2.0

Can you post the tutorial guide for creating the cocos2dx-2.0.4 android version for compiling with C*+ build_native.sh ??
I was developing a game with cocos2dx-2.0 with no problems but when I upgrade to cocos2dx-2.0.4 there seems have problems
I have no error in creating a new project using cygwin and run it on Samsung android device, however, when I convert it to a C/C*+ with Java project, there exits errors

The tutorials that I followed before
http://www.raywenderlich.com/11283/cocos2d-x-for-ios-and-android-getting-started
but it maybe out-dated for cocos2dx-2.0.4

“build_native.sh” I have not modify it! I copied the file,you can read it!
But i found a problem,I’m using cygwin to compiling my project,it exits error,when that is “pDirector~~>runWithScene);" it can running,when "pDirector~~>runWithScene(MainMenu::scene());” it can’t compiling ,cygwin say that:“undefined reference to ‘MainMenu::scene()’”but i had add the Header file.
Pan HO wrote:

xinjun yang wrote:
> Just in the last, I have already solved
> I use the cygwin to recompile it again,And put the resource out from subfolder in the Resource!
> Pan HO wrote:
> > Cannot run on android too, however I have some errors when compiling the code in both “AppDelegate.h” and “HelloWorldScene.h”
> >
> > which I have not overcome in cocos2dx-2.0
>
Can you post the tutorial guide for creating the cocos2dx-2.0.4 android version for compiling with C*+ build_native.sh ??
>
I was developing a game with cocos2dx-2.0 with no problems but when I upgrade to cocos2dx-2.0.4 there seems have problems
I have no error in creating a new project using cygwin and run it on Samsung android device, however, when I convert it to a C/C*+ with Java project, there exits errors
>
http://www.raywenderlich.com/11283/cocos2d-x-for-ios-and-android-getting-started

“build_native.sh” I have not modify it! I copied the file,you can read it!
But i found a problem,I’m using cygwin to compiling my project,it exits error,when that is “pDirector~~>runWithScene);" it can running,when "pDirector~~>runWithScene(MainMenu::scene());” it can’t compiling ,cygwin say that:“undefined reference to ‘MainMenu::scene()’”but i had add the Header file.
Pan HO wrote:

xinjun yang wrote:
> Just in the last, I have already solved
> I use the cygwin to recompile it again,And put the resource out from subfolder in the Resource!
> Pan HO wrote:
> > Cannot run on android too, however I have some errors when compiling the code in both “AppDelegate.h” and “HelloWorldScene.h”
> >
> > which I have not overcome in cocos2dx-2.0
>
>
>