Cocos2d-x WP8 Submit App problem

Hi all.
I am using cocos2d-x for wp8 v2.0 . I already fix a lot of bug of this version by gathering data from internet.
After finish my simple game , I submit it to the Windows Phone Store by upload the XAP file.

The game run fine in the emulator. I test it very carefully, on all resolution, and all work fine.
But when submit to the Store , I got rejected. And here the comment:
“The application cannot be tested for compliance for Windows Phone Application Certification Requirements because it fails to launch on all Windows Phone devices. The application silently terminates at launch.”

I don’t know what cause the problem. Anyone here have experience for this ?
I really need help here :frowning:

Please note that I already done these:
1.CCFileUtils_win8_metro.cpp
comment out the line with OutputDebugStringA

2.CCTexture2D.cpp
replace
CCAssert(this~~>initWithData, “Create texture failed!”);
by
this~~>initWithData(data, pixelFormat, POTWide, POTHigh, imageSize);

1. Compile to Device~~>release~~>ARM

After build to release ARM, I got 4 Folder : Box2DWindowsPhone, Cocos2dWindowsPhone, CocosDenshionWindowsPhone, MyGame . And the XAP file is in folder MyGame . And only this file can be upload. Is this right ? Because there is a lot of other files in other folders too.

Hi Minh Trinh,
Bạn làm cocos2dx cho windows phone à? Mình cũng đang làm bên mảng này, có gì contact để thảo luận nhé
thông tin của mình là:
Email: nguyencongphuong@gmail.com
Thanks

Minh Trinh:

You should test your app in real device to make sure it works before submitting. The simulator is x86, and all the memory allocation is different.

Eric Hung wrote:

Minh Trinh:
>
You should test your app in real device to make sure it works before submitting. The simulator is x86, and all the memory allocation is different.

Hi Eric Hung,
I have an issue when build Release ARM project. I find your post in forum and i think you know it

`I download v2 from Git.

1. Compile as Simulator, all working.
  2. Compile as Device->Release->ARM, HelloWorld, HelloWorldBox, TestCpp, all compile ok, install ok on Lumia 620, all with blank screen.
  3. Compile as Device->Debug->ARM, everything works ok on Lumia 620.`

Have you solve this problem yet?
Please let me know. Thank you so much.

Please follow the workaround in Cocos2d-x for wp8 v2.0 preview (News tab). Your app should work in device and get passed in market.