cocos2d-x where are real time examples? need help please

cocos2d-x 2.2.3
Android version

I google alot but cocos2d-x cpp have lack of tutorials and example codes.
i read somewhere there are built in Particle Effects like Explosion and fire in cocos2dx we don’t need any graphics for it.
but i google alot there is no real time examples code i found there are tutorial with old version using sprite… even not on cocos2dx tutorials and reference guide.

Anybody can tell me how can i place an animated explosion effect on tap?
Thank you

Run the testcpp sample. It shows all cocos2d-x features and you can then look at the code to see how things are done.
If you are new to this then I recommend spending a lot of time playing with testcpp and understanding how it works.

@IslandPlaya
Thank you so much for your quick response and help me…
are you sure i will find exactly code sample which i am looking for?
Anybody can tell me how can i place an animated explosion effect on tap? i found this reference class (CCParticleExplosion Class Reference) in documentation but there is no code real example or sample project i found.

Forget android for now.
If you are using Windows, open cocos2d-win32.vc2012.sln and set TestCpp as startup project.
For Mac open samples/Cpp/TestCpp/proj.mac/TestCpp.xcodeproj
Build and run that.

You will find a menu in which you can choose to explore all cocos2d-x features.
Then you can look at the matching code.
This is the best place to start imho.
Then be prepared for hard work!
Hope this helps.

Hello, i’m sorry for resurrecting this old post but… in the version 3.4 where did the samples/Cpp/TestCpp/proj.mac/TestCpp.xcodeproj move to?
I’ve found tests/cpp-tests/proj.ios/ but then there is no xcodeproj file and i don’t know how to proceed.