Cocos2d-x v3.10 released

@slackmoehrle
Can you please check download links for cocos? It seems that part of site is down getting error trying download cocos.

Thanks, I am fixing it now.

@slackmoehrle

When I run any cocos command, it always show the error :

/Applications/Cocos/Cocos2d-x/cocos2d-x-3.10/tools/cocos2d-console/bin/cocos: line 8: shell_session_update: command not found

Whatā€™s the problem?

I donā€™t know, what is your locale set to?

I donā€™t know where is the locale should I check ?
Please show me.

echo $LANG

Here is my Mac : en_US.UTF-8.
Thanks,

hmm, that should be fine.

Iā€™d file a GitHub issue for this, please.

Thank @slackmoehrle.

Perhaps this is an issue with older versions as well, Iā€™m not sure. The TMX function() getTileGIDAt() fails to return anything other than 0.

I have found this issue raised only in recent threads on Google, i.e. 2014+, so I have to assume itā€™s an issue with v3.x. No one had found an answer as far as I could tell. I was following the RayWenderlich tutorial (replacing deprecated items with the appropriate replacements), and I ran into this issue when trying to run collision with TMX layers. No matter whether I had one layer or multiple, whether the whole layer was filled in or not, I kept getting the same problem.

I stepped into the getTileGIDAt() function, and it appeared that, no matter what Point/Vec2 I provided, the idx[point] was set to 0. What the hell??

Basically, Iā€™ve been working around the issue by using Objects, which seem to work fine. I can see the obvious utility of layers though, and itā€™s frustrating that this functionality is broken (at least, it seems). Am I missing something? Are you?

I use that function and i dont have any issueā€¦