cocos2d-x on bada lack of resource

when u don’t want to use the cache, did you use ‘CCSpriteFrameCache::removeUnusedSpriteFrames’ and ‘CCTextureCache::removeUnusedTextures()’ after you switch your game scene?

Of cause I used this method. What I want to know is how many 1024*1024 textures you used?

1024*1024*4*4, is 16M memory. Total cost will more than 16M.

And how many sound files did you use? preLoad sound files also cause memory increase.

i used ‘CCSpriteFrameCache::removeUnusedSpriteFrames’ and ‘CCTextureCache::removeUnusedTextures()’ in ‘init()’ every scene.

i have did not use sound files

James Chen wrote:

> Of cause I used this method. What I want to know is how many 1024*1024 textures you used?
>
1024*1024*4*4, is 16M memory. Total cost will more than 16M.

not every textures is 1024*1024, there are only one, and the others are 512*512.

Bada 1.x devices are actually very limited for developers, and the devices are rather slow. Please change all the textures to 16x16 placeholders and see if it still crashes.

Dany Menko wrote:

Bada 1.x devices are actually very limited for developers, and the devices are rather slow. Please change all the textures to 16x16 placeholders and see if it still crashes.

thank you very much,but even i change all the textures to 16x16 placeholders,it still crashes.