cocos2d-x Nacl support?

Hi all!
We have a cocos2d-x 2.2 app for multiple platforms, including Chrome-Nacl. We would like to switch to cocos2d-x 3.8, but as I see, Nacl is not supported. Is there any chance it will be supported soon? What can we do?

I don’t know if this is even on the roadmap. I don’t see it.

Thx! What is the reason that Nacl is removed? Is there incompatibility between the systems? Can we try to hack the old Nacl files to the new cocos2d-x?

I do not know why it was removed. If it is really important to you, I can ask some of the Engineers to see if anyone knows.

Yes, please ask it. Thank you!

Hi guys! NaCl? Consider WebAssembly, which is supported by Apple, Google, Microsoft, and Netscape. WA will take the place of asm.js and NaCl. It may make sense to move from cocos2d-JS to cocos2d-x compiled to WA for browser based games IMHO. That way you arent splitting your efforts creating two different game engines.

thanks!

Hi all! Is there any news about NaCl in the new Cocos-2dx? Anybody tried to build it on NaCl? Our app has NaCl (on Cocos2d-x 2.2) and win10 (on Cocos2d-x 3.8) version too, so, there isn’t a Cocos version what supports every platform. Therefor it’s not an option for us to stick with the 2.2 version.

I have no update about this. I don’t think that you will see support come from us.