Cocos2d-x&JS v3.7.1 is released

The setEnable not changing button is been bugging me for a long time, glad finally gets changed.

1 Like

how the hell can i add new post hereß i mean, not answer an existing one but create a new one!!!
There is nothing like this here, or i am using the wrong browser (chrome)

Is there a conversion process from CocosStudio 1.6 armatures to 2.3.2 skeletons? Also, in the JSON from the 1.6 version there was an root attribute called “content_scale”, which was very helpful in multi-resolution support allowing us to animate at our largest version (@4x) for better pixel alignment, then change this one value to 0.25, and CONTENT_SCALE_FACTOR would handle the higher resolution images. Is there something similar with skeletons, and if so please provide some details?

Thanks.

@DJEclipse
Yep, there is a test case in tests/cpp-tests/Classes/ExtensionsTest/CocosStudioActionTimelineTest/ActionTimelineTestScene.cpp.

@juhana
Could you please create issues here?

@marjan
I don’t have the problem. Have you resolved it?

@hawkwood
I will ask someone to take a look.

1 Like

@hawkwood

1. use Cocostudio V2.3.2 beta can convert 1.6 armatures to skeleton. (steps, File -> import -> import 1.6 version project in a opened project.)

2. multi-resolution is not supported now in 2.3.2 skeleton, it need adapt to FrameSize and Resources. we will add this informal features as soon as possible.

thank you very much.

Re: #1 When I tried this, it imported the armature, but did not convert it, meaning I could use the armature and it’s animations as is, but I could not modify the skeleton or animations.

skeleton use ActionTimeline to animate.
open the skeleton csd file that import succesful, and you can continue modify the action timeline in the Animation Panel(Window -> Animation).

I see, I was not drilling down enough. Thanks.

That is most unfortunate about not having multi-resolution support, as that will keep me from using the new skeleton system, and CocosStudio 2.x as well (stuck on 1.6 for this reason). I’ll keep an eye out for when it is added.

running Cocos2d-JS 3.7.1 app, not sure if it is issue or expected behaviour:

cc.rotateBy(this.animSpeed, 90,0);

When do sprite rotation for web, its rotating clockwise, when running for mac it making flip instead of rotating.

Changed to

cc.rotateBy(this.animSpeed, 90);

now it’s rotating on both platforms.

Someone mistyped arguments in bindings?

Hey, I would create a new topic but I cant cause of the lvl 1 restriction…

I cant seem to compile anything for 3.7.1 on VS2015, as I am getting the error that msvcp120.dll is missing.
I tried reinstalling the redistributable package for Vs2015 but still… I think the problem lies on me using Windows 7 64 bits and trying to create a Win32 application, although I understood from most installation guides that this shouldnt be a problem?

Should I be running the solution in the folder proj.win32 or maybe the one in proj.win10, win8.1 -universal?

Cheers,
Lombar

I was running win8.1-universal

@zhangxm

Im not sure where to open this bug but it related to Cocos Studio

1. if i download the cocos3.7.1 framework from Cocos Store and install it , the CocosStudio doesn’t detect it
    you must change the name of the directory from cocos2d-x-3.7.1 to cocos2d-x-3.7

2. when creating c++ project via CocosStudio and try to run it im getting error

@zhangxm
Remote debug using Firefox 40.0.3 doesn’t work. on windows using JSB project ( js + native runtime )
following your old documentation : http://www.cocos2d-x.org/docs/manual/framework/native/v3/js-remote-debugger/en

today in the new Firefox there is no WebDeveloper -> debug , there is tool cold WebIDE
The WebIDE manage to connect to the cocos2d-x server as you can see in the picture (2) but doesn’t continue to the debug session and gets timeout ( 1)
as you can see in the image:

by the way the debug is working fine if i download firefox 2.5 from mozilla archives

Hi guys, because i see “211 Yellow Warning” in my Xcode ?!

@Meir_yanovich
You can report issues here.

@Riidio
We will fix them, and many warnings are caused by 3rd party libraries.

I work now with cocos studio. No warnings in xcode.
Really fast developer with cocos studio :slight_smile: