No, I didn’t delete the branch, I just merged it with the master because I had fixed everything that I wanted to (or at least I thought I did. Let me know if there are more problems and I’ll take a look at them).
I did make some changes to fit my needs that others might not appreciate so much though. For example, you now have to call a create function that takes four arguments. The first two are the width and height of the window in pixels, and the next two are the width and height of the window in points. This will make it easier to port over existing mobile titles, by allowing you to keep working in the 320x480 coordinate system. Enabling retina display will allow the use of larger images.
I also added preliminary joystick support hooked to the accelerometer. Right now it needs an analog joystick (the d-pad doesn’t do anything) and the DDHIDLib framework needs to be copies to the app’s bundle. Eventually, I want to build a static version of the library to take a away that requirement, but I’ve been busy with other things. I’ve also added support for keyboard input. You can type in the textinputtest directly, of course. The keypad test keys (back, and menu) are mapped to Shift-F1 and Shift-F2, although I doubt that will be very useful to anybody.
There is one bug left in the github branch, and that is that glView is being initialized twice in the test and helloworld projects. I haven’t bothered pushing the fix because I didn’t think anyone was paying attention. I’ll try to find time to do that today. Let me know if I missed anything.