cocos2d-x 2.1beta3 new project can't run on iPhone and touch

cocos2d-x 2.1beta3 new project can’t run on iPhone and touch

A060C78D-ACB5-41C5-9075-794374F55DF8.jpg (101.1 KB)

I got smilar problem (game worked on emulator, but didn’t work on device)… Try to use “LLVM GCC” instead of “Apple LLVM” and don’t forget to rebuild all your static libs…

Jozef Pridavok wrote:

I got smilar problem (game worked on emulator, but didn’t work on device)… Try to use “LLVM GCC” instead of “Apple LLVM” and don’t forget to rebuild all your static libs…

thanks for your reply

how to rebuild static libs ?

You have to go through all your (sub)projects and have to rebuild them. E.g. TestCpp has dependancy of cocos2dx.xcodeproj, so don’t forget to rebuild both of them…

LLVM GCC is going to be deprecated very soon (XCode 4.6 will be the latest version including it), so that’s not a proper workaround….

Good to know. Would you share a source of this info? Probably I’ve missed it. In any case, it’s a solution for a while, I hadn’t been able to determine source of the “dydl_fatal_error” problem and the only thing that really helped to me was usage of the LLVM GCC. I’m going to find the reason, so I’ll share results…

iOS 6.1 beta 4 / Xcode 4.6 beta 4 release notes, if you are enrolled in iOS developer program