cocos2d-x-2.0 linux port trouble, some help?

Hello, I’m trying to migrate cocos2d-x-2.0 to linux. libcocos2d.so, libcocosdenshion.so compiled success,HelloWorld compiled success too, but I got a SIGSEGV error when run HelloWorld:

//————————the follow is gdb output———————————
Reading symbols from /home/tpf/opensource/cocos2d-x-2.0/HelloWorld/Linux/HelloWorld…done.
(gdb) r
Starting program: /home/tpf/opensource/cocos2d-x-2.0/HelloWorld/Linux/HelloWorld
[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()

//—————————-gdb output——————————————
the error line is:
cocos2dx/shaders/CCGLProgram.cpp:81

79│ bool CCGLProgram::initWithVertexShaderByteArray(const GLchar* vShaderByteArray, const GLchar* fSha
80│ {
81├> m_uProgram = glCreateProgram();
82│ CHECK_GL_ERROR_DEBUG();

I trid to find glCreateProgram symble with “nm libcocos2d.so”, but nothing.
Maybe wrong version of some libs is linked :
libglfw.so.2.6
libGLEW.so.1.7.0
libGL.so.1.2

Could anyone help me please? thank you.

Did you call glewInit() ?

James Chen wrote:

Did you call glewInit() ?

Thank you very much. It works when I called glewInit(), but it does not register mouse event, keyboard event, I need more tutorial for glew.

Hi,

are you committing this to any public repo?, i would like to give it a try, and even collaborate a little. I’m still not good at C++ (Java programmer), but I’m recently acquiring experience.

libglew only provides render support rather than mouse and keyboard event. So you should refer to 1.0 linux port which use libglfw.
pengfei tong wrote:

James Chen wrote:
> Did you call glewInit() ?
>
Thank you very much. It works when I called glewInit(), but it does not register mouse event, keyboard event, I need more tutorial for glew.

Javi M wrote:

Hi,
>
are you committing this to any public repo?, i would like to give it a try, and even collaborate a little. I’m still not good at C++ (Java programmer), but I’m recently acquiring experience.

hello, URL: https://github.com/tongpengfei/cocos2d-x-2.0-linux/zipball/master

James Chen wrote:

libglew only provides render support rather than mouse and keyboard event. So you should refer to 1.0 linux port which use libglfw.
pengfei tong wrote:
> James Chen wrote:
> > Did you call glewInit() ?
>
> Thank you very much. It works when I called glewInit(), but it does not register mouse event, keyboard event, I need more tutorial for glew.

thank you, ^^, cocos2dx-2.0-linux-patch published: https://github.com/tongpengfei/cocos2d-x-2.0-linux/zipball/master