Cocos2d-js v 3.15 problem compiling android project

I have created a new project for cocos2d-js using v3.15 and tried to compiling the project for android :

cocos compile -p android -m debug
Building mode: debug
Using Eclipse project : E:\Workspace\Cocos2d-js\TetriMatch\frameworks\runtime-src\proj.android
running: ‘“E:\sdk\adt-bundle-windows-x86_64-20130729\sdk\tools\android” update project -t android-13 -p E:\Workspace\Cocos2d-js\TetriMatch\frameworks\runtime-src\proj.android’

The “android” command is deprecated.
For manual SDK, AVD, and project management, please use Android Studio.
For command-line tools, use tools\bin\sdkmanager.bat
and tools\bin\avdmanager.bat

Invalid or unsupported command “update project -t android-13 -p E:\Workspace\Cocos2d-js\TetriMatch\frameworks\runtime-src\proj.android”

Supported commands are:
android list target
android list avd
android list device
android create avd
android move avd
android delete avd
android list sdk
android update sdk
Error running command, return code: 1.

What should I do now ?

This problem has occurred after I have updated the android tools to the latest version . I think the cocos console haven’t been updated to use the latest android command. This problem is very critical that we cannot take build for android platform.
Please find a solution for this problem as soon as possible. Please update the cocos tool belt to take builds for android platform using the latest android tools.
I have seen this issue already posted in github here : https://github.com/cocos2d/cocos2d-x/issues/17424
But it is not the right solution to replace android tools with older version again.