Cocos IDE - default project path incorrect "cannot contain special characters'

Just installed CocosForWin–v2.3.0.exe and part of the installation is a default path that includes “…\Cocos Development\ …” (a ‘space’ character between the words Cocus and Development) see screen shot below.

This will give an error later when trying to use the Cocus IDE default paths when creating projects etc. Doesn’t appear to have option to change this after installation completed. Solution is to un-install and then re-install, but typing in a desired file path when asked by the installation dialog instead of just accepting the default supplied.

Not a big problem, but perhaps something that could be changed in the installer for the next version, whatever.

I’m also encountering this issue and its my first time using any cocos product, so this really isn’t a great introduction into developing games with cocos.

There’s also the ‘sign-up -> verify -> foreign cocos site’ issue, but I just shut the window after I verified my account and logged into this site.

Can you please fix this issue as it means I cant create projects in my documents path, fall-backing to a non-spaced path which usually means polluting another directory (or the root of the hdd).